- Diss, Norfolk, England
- Learning disabilities,
£11 to £12ph
gap healthcare are recruiting temporary and permanent Support Workers for full time and part time hours to work directly in services within Diss and surrounding areas.
Small learning disabilities homes and associated mental health needs.
We have ample work opportunities with days and nights shifts avaliable.
In addition to the above roles we are also recruiting nurses and care assistants to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare
• Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
• Free ongoing training
• Full time or part time hours to suit
• Temp of the month reward scheme
• Support from out of hours service
• Access to permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
• Paid annual leave and pension contribution
• Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If this role is permanent, gap healthcare is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap healthcare is operating as the employment business. gap healthcare is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future