Employment law webinar: How will the new Job Retention Scheme and Winter Economy Plan impact your business?
This webinar was broadcast live on Thursday 1st October 2020, 11am - 12pm
gap personnel group hosted a webinar with employment law experts at Aaron & Partners LLP to help you understand how the Job Retention Scheme and Winter Economy Plan will affect your business and employees.
We answered questions including:
- How will the new job support scheme work?
- Do employees have to have been furloughed to be able to use this scheme?
- How flexible is it in terms of bringing an employee on or off short-time working?
- Are all employers eligible to apply for the grant?
Along with many others around topics including childcare, returning to work and pension contributions.
Please fill out the form and we'll be in touch with the webinar link so you can catch up.
Webinar Q&A with Patrick Maloney, MD at Lead Talent: winning in the 'new normal'
This webinar was broadcast live on Wednesday 15th July, 11am-12pm.
Mark Roberts MD at gap personnel group hosts a Q&A with guest speaker Patrick Maloney, MD at management consultancy firm Lead Talent.
Patrick has 20 years’ experience developing and mentoring leaders at both strategic management and board level.
Watch this webinar to gain valuable insight into:
- Developing and executing an effective business strategy and leveraging the silver-linings of a post-crisis economy.
- Maintaining a positive brand culture whilst making difficult short-term business decisions.
- The key factors you should consider when restructuring your current business plan, and how to develop flexible short-term and long-term strategies.
- Managing yourself and your team to ensure a positive company culture that puts your business in the best position to tackle future challenges.