Operations Manager – Home Care
Are you an established leader who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for an Operations Manager – Home Care with experience in being a Registered Manager of a domiciliary care provider or similar complex home care packages. You will be required to work closely with Care Managers covering all regions on a national capacity.
My client is well established and the business has shown year on year growth. My client is looking for a focused, motivated and high achiever to further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery. The right candidate will have good experience within supporting complex care and management.
- Salary – Up to £55,000 plus £3,000 car allowance
- Remote but will need to spend time within the region as required
- Permanent position.
- Hours – 40 hours per week, will be required to travel to support multiple managers.
- Area – Location will include travel throughout the Midlands Area.
Responsibilities – Operations Manager – Home Care
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best in building and sustaining a high-performance culture. Act as a role model and ambassador for company values and leadership behaviours.
- Effective Employee Engagement and Development so that all employees understand the Vision and Strategy and their role in it and are actively encouraged, developed and motivated to deliver Outstanding Service to our Clients and have fulfilling careers within the company
- Effective and timely delivery of multi services in pursuit of effective commercial contractual, safety and risk management.
- Responsible for driving up quality, achieving all CQC regulatory requirements and where any issues arise, develop, implement and complete appropriate remedial action plans.
- Achievement of Revenue and Margin targets by the retention and growth of existing business, acquiring new business and the effective and efficient running of operations.
- Responsible for driving quality and business improvements
- Ensure that structures, processes, systems and procedures are co-ordinated, effective and efficient meeting business, commercial and clinical requirements to meet future business demands.
- Work in conjunction with other Managers and Support Functions (HR, IT, Finance, Quality, Marketing, Development, ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out effectively, ensuring a positive perception by the general public, people we support, carers, employees and purchasing authorities respectively.
Skills required – Operations Manager – Home Care
- You will need to have previous experience as a Registered Manager within complex care and home care sector or a similar senior role within the care industry.
- This role requires a NVQ/Diploma Level 5 or RMA
- The position requires the candidate to be computer literate, good numeracy and literacy skills, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and as well as being confident and reliable, they must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Driving licence will be required due to the area that will need to be covered supporting other services.
- The position is remote but would be beneficial to live within the midlands.
Benefits – Operations Manager – Home Care
- Competitive salary Up to £55,000 Plus £3,000 car allowance
- Long term employment due to continued growth
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare after probation period
- Motivated management and employees
The position of Operations Manager – Home Care is very rewarding and ensures the stainability and viability of the business moving forward. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note that the area to be covered by this vacancy will be on a national basis but will be done remotely.