- Rochford, Essex, England
- Team leaders,
gap healthcare is supporting their client who is seeking a Senior Support Worker for a Supported Living Service in Rochford, Essex.
As a Senior Support Worker you will report directly to the Service Support Manager & Registered Manager. Duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting & managing the staff on shift
- Daily running of the service
- Compliance & Health & Safety Checks
- Rota Management
- Provide care & support in accordance with risk assessments and support plans
You will be required to be flexible and work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Shifts will be on a rota basis and will include long days, weekends, bank holidays, split shifts and sleep ins.
- 2 years Senior experience within a Supported Living setting (Mental Health experience advantageous)
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments & Support plans desirable
- Referral programme
- Company pension
If you have previous experience as a Senior Support Worker and would like more information please contact Taylor at gap healthcare Southend
If this role is permanent, gap healthcare is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap healthcare is operating as the employment business. gap healthcare is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future