- Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England
- Healthcare assistants,
- HCA Sleaford
Do you want to make a difference daily supporting residents enjoy each day to the fullest? We’re looking for motivated Healthcare Assistants to provide high levels of care and support to the elderly in Sleaford/Lincoln.
Gap Healthcare is well established, working with services that are managed to a high standard and are looking for Healthcare Assistants with the confidence and ability to make a difference. You will assist daily living, providing support and companionship whilst maintaining the high standards that are embedded throughout our values and service delivery.
- Salary: £11 - £13 per hour depending on experience
- Hours: full time and part time hours available
- Area: Sleaford / Lincoln
- Temporary position
Responsibilities Healthcare Assistant
- Form positive relationships with service users and provide an environment in which they feel safe and free from harm.
- Ensuring each care plan is followed and amended as required to reflect their changing needs.
- Assisting service users with practical matters such as accessing the community, independence skills development, cooking, and cleaning.
- Providing assistance with personal care, including washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
- Providing a positive role model able to offer advice, guidance, and assistance where appropriate.
Skills Required Healthcare Assistant
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Can-do approach and excellent communication skills
- Caring personality and nature
- Basic IT and computer skills
- Full UK driving licence.
- A commutable distance from Wellingborough, North Northamptonshire.
Benefits Healthcare Assistant
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app.
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time and part time hours available
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates on weekends and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution.
- Quick registration process via our online portal
The position of Healthcare Assistant is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for residents on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact the Peterborough Office on 01733606240 for a confidential chat. Please note the vacancy is located in Sleaford / Lincoln.
If this role is permanent, gap healthcare is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap healthcare is operating as the employment business. gap healthcare is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future