Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse
Are you a motivational leader with experience in supporting service users living with complex healthcare needs and in need of specialist care that strives for excellence and aspires to help people maintain independence? An exciting opportunity has just become available and will not be around for long! Look no further for your next exciting venture.
gap healthcare is recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse for a well established Residential Care Home supporting adults that are living with complex health needs including Nursing, Dementia, Elderly Care and End of Life. My client is well established and is a leading provider of care services across the UK.
Salary – Up to £70,000 depending on experience with additional performance bonus of up to £90,000
Hours – 40 hours with on call requirements
Area – Near to Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Responsibilities – Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse
To ensure the correct level of care and assistance is delivered to each resident enabling them to maintain their dignity and independence at all times.
To ensure that care practices within the Home are maintained at the highest level at all times.
To ensure effective record keeping for residents is maintained in a clear and timely manner and in line with the regulatory framework of the Care Standards Act, including Care Plans, diaries, health & safety and maintenance records.
To effectively take responsibility for the running of the Home
To facilitate a unit within the care home as designated by the Home Manager taking full responsibility for the employees’ and residents’ documentation.
To administer and handle residents’ medication in line with the Company’s policy and procedures, ensuring strict adherence to the national standards and pharmaceutical guidelines.
To be the responsible individual for CQC inspections and implementation of policies.
Skills required – Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse
Minimum NVQ 4/5, Registered Manager’s Award or similar
Sustained Good CQC in an independent care home facility for a minimum of 2 reports
Registered Nurse and active PIN
Private funding experience
Experience of complex care and tracheostomy
Commutable distance from Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Benefits – Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse
Competitive salary’s – £70,000 depending on experience with performance related bonus of up to £90,000
Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career
Introduce a friend scheme
The position of Nursing Home Manager Qualified Nurse is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note that the service is situated near to Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
gap Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) for a special opportunity to join a loving nursing home on a temporary basis.
Set in the heart of Ipswich, you will be providing first-class 24-hour nursing care for older people in need of support, alongside person-centered care for people with dementia. You would be joining a dedicated team who strive to deliver high quality care and a comforting experience for the residents in your care. Your service will be enhanced by the excellent facilities which are available, which aid to make the residents time as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- Assess the residents physical, psychological and social needs and compile a care plan in collaboration with the resident, family and any other relevant health care professionals
- Plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care in relation to the residents dynamic needs in accordance with clinical policy and regulatory framework with other appropriate health care professionals
- Visit each resident each day whilst on duty and ensure appropriate nursing care is delivered in a professional and timely manner by the care team under your supervision
- Comply with the NMC administration of medication administration and clinical policy to ensure that processes are followed to ensure the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposal, recording and administration of all medication.
- Support all residents with their individual diagnosis who may require additional psychological or emotional support.
- Have a professional and caring approach to your work, as well as being transparent in your communication.
- Develop and grow strong working relationships with other members of the clinical staff.
- Assist with other reasonable tasks within your competence as and when requested by your line manager or Clinical lead.
About The Person:
- NMC registered
- Minimum 1 Year experience as a RGN
- Proof of right to work in the U.K.
- Experience nursing those with Dementia would be advantageous
- Happy to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and Bank Holidays
Candidates must have a can-do attitude and be personally committed to provide continual high levels of care. You must lead by example and be trustworthy and honest. Be a problem solver and not a problem maker.
In return for your hard work, you get to work in a caring and bright environment, surrounded by like-minded and passionate healthcare professionals.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply online or call on 01733606220.
£23 - £26ph
Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who supports adults with learning disabilities. We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent Registered Nurses in the Colchester area for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working day or night shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
Benefits of being a temporary Registered Nurse with gap healthcare:
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of neurologic rehabilitation and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
We are also offering a Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme!!! **Terms & conditions apply
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Ipswich - 01473 350 255
£11 - £12ph
Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who supports adults with physical and learning disabilities. We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent healthcare assistant in the Colchester area for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working days and night shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with accessing the community, personal care, independence skills development, support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
Benefits of being a temporary HCA with gap healthcare:
We are also offering a Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme!!! **Terms & conditions apply
If you have previous experience working as a healthcare assistant within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of autism and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Ipswich 01473 350 255
gap healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers for full and part time hours across a variety of services across Cambridgeshire.
Benefits of working with gap healthcare: -
We recruit support workers to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Peterborough on 01733 606220 and speak to member of the team today!
My client is well established and looking for Support Workers due to their continued organisational growth and development opportunities for their current staff. Previous experience is not essential!
About the Role:
Support Worker – Adult Services – Supported Living
Pay rate: £10.09 p/h
Hours: Full time or Part Time - Flexible work patterns to suit you
Continuous training and development
Access to Blue Light Card (www.bluelightcard.co.uk)
Fully funded enhanced DBS
Genuine career pathways
About the position:
Our client is looking for support workers experienced or not!! You will be key in supporting young adults with complex needs.
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individuals who can offer complete commitment to supporting our young adults to fulfil their potential. This is a challenging role with huge rewards.
What we will offer:
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
• Life Assurance
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
• A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
• Fully funded DBS checks
• Working with the staff team across all levels to always safeguard our young adults.
• Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
• Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
• Creating positive relationships with the young adults, always maintaining dignity and respect.
• Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, and cultural needs of the young adults.
• Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
• Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
• Actively contributing to the development of the team.
About the Candidate
• A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
• A strong team player
• Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
Contact Laura at gap healthcare for more details or apply now!
Assistant Service Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity as an Assistant Service Manager where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others? Are you living around Margate, Kent?
An exciting opportunity has become available for Assistant Service Managers to join our team at Margate, it is a Supported living service which supports 3 people with complex needs, profound learning disabilities, autism and mild behaviours that challenge. One of the people we support is a wheelchair user and one of the service users is able to use some Makaton signs. Both also require high level of personal care support.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees and will invest in your professional growth and development!
Responsibilities of Assistant Service Manager:
Skills of Assistant Service Manager:
Benefits for Assistant Service Manager:
The position of Assistant Service Manager is an excellent opportunity where you will be making a difference every day you go to work. If you feel you would be right for the position or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gergana Atanasova in our Peterborough Office on 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat, but the position is base in Margate, Kent.