Community Support Leader (Manager)
Are you an established leader who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Community Support Leader (Manager) supporting adults with Learning Disabilities allowing them to access activities and providing support in a supported living environment located in Colchester, Essex.
My client is well established and is one of the leading providers of Learning Disabilities support throughout the UK. Achieved a good rating from the CQC throughout the majority of their services and is looking for a Community Support Leader (Manager) to further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery.
Responsibilities - Community Support Leader (Manager)
Skills required – Community Support Leader (Manager)
Benefits – Community Support Leader (Manager)
The position of Community Support Leader (Manager) is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note that the vacancy is located near to Colchester, Essex.
gap healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers for full and part time hours across a variety of services across Cambridgeshire.
Benefits of working with gap healthcare: -
We recruit support workers to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Peterborough on 01733 606220 and speak to member of the team today!
My client is well established and looking for Support Workers due to their continued organisational growth and development opportunities for their current staff. Previous experience is not essential!
About the Role:
Support Worker – Adult Services – Supported Living
Pay rate: £10.09 p/h
Hours: Full time or Part Time - Flexible work patterns to suit you
Continuous training and development
Access to Blue Light Card (www.bluelightcard.co.uk)
Fully funded enhanced DBS
Genuine career pathways
About the position:
Our client is looking for support workers experienced or not!! You will be key in supporting young adults with complex needs.
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individuals who can offer complete commitment to supporting our young adults to fulfil their potential. This is a challenging role with huge rewards.
What we will offer:
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
• Life Assurance
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
• A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
• Fully funded DBS checks
• Working with the staff team across all levels to always safeguard our young adults.
• Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
• Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
• Creating positive relationships with the young adults, always maintaining dignity and respect.
• Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, and cultural needs of the young adults.
• Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
• Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
• Actively contributing to the development of the team.
About the Candidate
• A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
• A strong team player
• Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
Contact Laura at gap healthcare for more details or apply now!
Assistant Service Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity as an Assistant Service Manager where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others? Are you living around Margate, Kent?
An exciting opportunity has become available for Assistant Service Managers to join our team at Margate, it is a Supported living service which supports 3 people with complex needs, profound learning disabilities, autism and mild behaviours that challenge. One of the people we support is a wheelchair user and one of the service users is able to use some Makaton signs. Both also require high level of personal care support.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees and will invest in your professional growth and development!
Responsibilities of Assistant Service Manager:
Skills of Assistant Service Manager:
Benefits for Assistant Service Manager:
The position of Assistant Service Manager is an excellent opportunity where you will be making a difference every day you go to work. If you feel you would be right for the position or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gergana Atanasova in our Peterborough Office on 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.email@example.com for a confidential chat, but the position is base in Margate, Kent.