gap healthcare are currently assisting their client who provides supported living services to young people 16 in Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester and Claction on sea.
This is a very exciting time to join their team as they are currently expanding and opening multiple services including childrens homes.
Our client is looking for around 4 Support Workers to join their team on a temp to perm basis. They are a very sucessful provider with great staff retension and a very supportive management team..
These are full time roles 37.5 hours a week and one to two sleep in's..
For more informaiuton about this service or if you would like to apply for this role please apply below or call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Peter Gloster
Children Support Worker
£10.50 - £11.50ph sleeps
Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who supports young people. We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent Support Workers in the Ipswich area for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with accessing the community, personal care, independence skills development, support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare:
Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
We are also offering a Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme!!! **Terms & conditions apply
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of autism and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Ipswich 01743 350255.
gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate Childrens and Young People Support Workers to join their team supporting in a variety of services in Kensington and Chelsea, Lamberth, Lewisham and surrounding areas.
My client is a leading charity that provides a number of services from respite care to mentoring support for children and young people between the ages of 5 and 25
My client offers a variety of shifts including lates, earlies, nights and sleep in’s.
We also have a large variety of other services we support with temporary staff including Supported Living Services, Children’s Residential Services and Learning Disability Services
Benefits of working for gap healthcare:
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Self booking system with full time and part time hours to suit
• Excellent out of hours service
• Mandatory training provided
Candidates must have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• At least 6 months care experience within the UK
For further information about the role please call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Pete Gloster
gap healthcare are recruiting temporary and permanent Residential Support Workers for full time and part time hours to work directly in services within Ilford and surrounding areas
We have ample work opportunities with as variety of shifts available including days and nights.
In addition to the above roles we are also recruiting support workers and care assistants to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare
• Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
• Free ongoing training
• Full time or part time hours to suit
• Temp of the month reward scheme
• Support from out of hours service
• Access to permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
• Paid annual leave and pension contribution
• Quick registration process via our online portal
Competitive pay rates from £11 to £22 per hour
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Pete Gloster
gap healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers for full and part time hours across a variety of services across Cambridgeshire.
Benefits of working with gap healthcare: -
We recruit support workers to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Peterborough on 01733 606220 and speak to member of the team today!
My client is well established and looking for Support Workers due to their continued organisational growth and development opportunities for their current staff. Previous experience is not essential!
About the Role:
Support Worker – Adult Services – Supported Living
Pay rate: £10.09 p/h
Hours: Full time or Part Time - Flexible work patterns to suit you
Continuous training and development
Access to Blue Light Card (www.bluelightcard.co.uk)
Fully funded enhanced DBS
Genuine career pathways
About the position:
Our client is looking for support workers experienced or not!! You will be key in supporting young adults with complex needs.
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individuals who can offer complete commitment to supporting our young adults to fulfil their potential. This is a challenging role with huge rewards.
What we will offer:
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
• Life Assurance
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
• A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
• Fully funded DBS checks
• Working with the staff team across all levels to always safeguard our young adults.
• Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
• Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
• Creating positive relationships with the young adults, always maintaining dignity and respect.
• Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, and cultural needs of the young adults.
• Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
• Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
• Actively contributing to the development of the team.
About the Candidate
• A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
• A strong team player
• Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
Contact Laura at gap healthcare for more details or apply now!
Assistant Service Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity as an Assistant Service Manager where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others? Are you living around Margate, Kent?
An exciting opportunity has become available for Assistant Service Managers to join our team at Margate, it is a Supported living service which supports 3 people with complex needs, profound learning disabilities, autism and mild behaviours that challenge. One of the people we support is a wheelchair user and one of the service users is able to use some Makaton signs. Both also require high level of personal care support.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees and will invest in your professional growth and development!
Responsibilities of Assistant Service Manager:
Skills of Assistant Service Manager:
Benefits for Assistant Service Manager:
The position of Assistant Service Manager is an excellent opportunity where you will be making a difference every day you go to work. If you feel you would be right for the position or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gergana Atanasova in our Peterborough Office on 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.email@example.com for a confidential chat, but the position is base in Margate, Kent.