Team Manager – Learning Disabilities
Are you an established leader who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Team Manager Learning Disabilities supporting adults with Learning Disabilities allowing them to access activities and providing support in a supported living environment.
My client is well established and is one of the leading providers of Learning Disabilities support throughout the UK. Achieved a good rating from the CQC throughout the majority of their services and is looking for a Team Manager Learning Disabilities to further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery.
- Salary – £27,603 p.a.
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – Shift Work (37.5Hrs Per Week)
- Area – Radstock, Bath and North East Somerset
Responsibilities – Team Manager Learning Disabilities:
- To manage all aspects of the Service and to ensure that CQC regulations and policies are adhered to at all time.
- To oversee the financial budgets of the Service.
- To ensure that the safety and dignity of service users is upheld at all times.
- To oversee staff supervisions and staff development.
- To promote values and standards of the service provider.
- Ensure service levels are consistently excellent and secure new business to grow the service.
- To be the point of contact for families of the service users.
- Development and training of staff.
- Staffing levels in the service.
- Ensure all governance monitoring, reporting and actions are completed as required.
Skills Required – Team Manager Learning Disabilities:
- You will need to have previous experience as a Deputy Manager or a similar senior role within the care industry.
- Experience of supporting service users with Learning Disabilities.
- This role requires a minimum of an NVQ/Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care qualification or RMA or working towards.
- The position requires the candidate to be computer literate, good numeracy and literacy skills, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota.
- Commutable distance from Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Benefits – Team Manager Learning Disabilities:
- A competitive and market leading salary of £27,603 p.a.
- Cost coverage of an Enhanced DBS at time of appointment.
- 20 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays (With increases based on years of service)
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
The position of Team Manager Learning Disabilities is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Joseph Haselgrove at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat.