We are currently looking for Support workers in and around the Spalding area.
- Quick online Registrations
- Immediate Starts & Flexible shifts available
- Local work, Spalding
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care and will be helping service users maximize their choices, rights and decisions.
It is essential for each candidate to have the following;
- AT LEAST 6 months experience within a healthcare position
- RTW documents
- Contact information to obtain a care reference
Preferred but not essential;
- Driving License/ Own car
- Practical training certificates
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay £9.00 - £13.00 p/h
3. Weekly payroll service
4. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
Please call the Healthcare team 01733 606220 and speak to Laura to apply for Support Work in Spalding!