gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate Childrens and Young People Support Workers to join their team supporting in a variety of services in Kensington and Chelsea, Lamberth, Lewisham and surrounding areas.
My client is a leading charity that provides a number of services from respite care to mentoring support for children and young people between the ages of 5 and 25
My client offers a variety of shifts including lates, earlies, nights and sleep in’s.
We also have a large variety of other services we support with temporary staff including Supported Living Services, Children’s Residential Services and Learning Disability Services
Benefits of working for gap healthcare:
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Self booking system with full time and part time hours to suit
• Excellent out of hours service
• Mandatory training provided
Candidates must have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• At least 6 months care experience within the UK
For further information about the role please call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Pete Gloster