£10 to £11ph
gap healthcare are recruiting temporary and permanent Support Workers for full time and part time hours to work directly in services within Diss and surrounding areas.
We have ample work opportunities with as variety of shifts available including days and nights.
In addition to the above roles we are also recruiting nurses and care assistants to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare
£200 Bonus for all new staff that join us and start work between now and the end of March 2022 *Terms and Conditions Apply*
• Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
• Free ongoing training
• Full time or part time hours to suit
• Temp of the month reward scheme
• Support from out of hours service
• Access to permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
• Paid annual leave and pension contribution
• Quick registration process via our online portal
Competitive pay rates from £10 to £11 per hour
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Carla Tomasio - 07799387787