Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who supports adults with learning disabilities
We are looking to recruit temporary Support Workers in the Southend On Sea area for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with accessing the community, personal care, independence skills development, support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of supporting adults with learning disabilities, and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend