Support Workers - Learning Disabilities - Horsford
Gap Healthcare are looking for Support Workers for a client in Horsford. The successful candidates will be assisting service users with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, communication and sensory impairments and complex health needs.
The benefits of being a temp Support Worker with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, and can get to Horsford, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.