Gap Healthcare are looking for Support Workers in several locations across Norfolk, including Lowestoft / Great Yarmouth / Ipswich / Norwich / Bury St Edmunds / Stowmarket.
Are you a Support Worker looking to support young people in their transition from childhood to adulthood? If so, then look no further!
The benefits of being a temp Support Worker with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Our client provides accommodation and a support service that offers young people day to day support and training. They aim to provide a positive network of support and to grow their independence.
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, and can get to any of these areas, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.