Gap Healthcare are looking for Support Workers in Cromer.
These services provide support for those with learning disabilities and mental health issues, and those with Autism Spectrum conditions and visual impairment.
The benefits of being a temp Support Worker with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, and can get to Cromer, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.