gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate registered RMH/RMN nurses to join their team supporting adults with learning and/or physical disabilities in Ipswich area.
Experience in working in nursing home, hospital environment and holding a PMVA training certificate is desirable.
Duties will include administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
Benefits of being a temporary Nurse with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Candidates must have:
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
- At least 1 year registered nurse experience within the UK
- Nursing degree qualification
- Pin registration
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within a similar environment, and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend ad speak with Carla 01702987908