Registered Manager – Nursing Home at Bilston
Are you an experienced and dedicated Registered Nursing Home Manager, with a secure understanding of managing a service that specialises in the care of residents with severe and enduring mental health needs?
If that sounds like you, my client who is a national care provider is looking for a Registered Nursing Home Manager to join their well-established residential service in the Bilston, West Midlands area supporting residents with a rehabilitative approach to become more independent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great service provider, who truly believes in investing in their staff’s training and development.
Overview of Registered Nursing Home Manager
- Salary –£60 000
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – 40 Hours Per Week (Monday to Friday)
- Area – Bilston, West Midlands
Responsibilities of Registered Nursing Home Manager
- Supporting and providing nursing and residential care for older people including those with Dementia.
- Formulation of support plans.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with people we support and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths, and viability of living in the community.
- Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved.
- Managing and working with set budgets.
- Maintain up to date both manual and electronic records and databases.
- Liaise with social care regulators and local authorities to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained.
- To ensure that agreed quality assurances initiatives are implemented within the home.
- To manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy.
Skills Required of Registered Nursing Home Manager
- You will need to have a Nurse Qualified RGN/RMN.
- You will need to have a NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- You will need to have a strong record of achievement, along with previous experience of being a registered manager with a strong backing of CQC previous inspections.
- You will need to have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- You will need to have a health & social care degree and or management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- You will need to have experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- You will need to have excellent working with dementia and also has a residential unit.
- You will need to have excellent presentation and communications skills.
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Registered Manager
Benefits of Registered Nursing Home Manager
- A competitive and market leading salary of £60,000
- Cost coverage of an Enhanced DBS at time of appointment.
- Excellent induction and ongoing training opportunities (both internal and external).
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Cost coverage for Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Realistic development
- Free onsite car park
- Company pension scheme
The position of Registered Nursing Home Manager is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to work with a great company that has a fantastic culture along with excellent progression opportunities. If you feel you are right for the position or would like any further details, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gergana Atanasova in our Peterborough branch phone number 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.Atanasova@gap-healthcare.com for a confidential chat. Please note that the service is situated near to Bilston, West Midlands.