Registered Home Manager (Children’s Services)
Are you an established healthcare leader with a proven track record of success of managing children’s services, who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life?
If so, an exciting position has just become available for a Registered Home Manager based in the Grantham, Lincolnshire area to join my well-established client – you will be working within a 3-bed service supporting service users Learning Disabilities.
My client is looking for a Registered Home Manager that will uphold their high standards of care and maintain their companies core values to care ensuring that the service users are always at the heart of everything you do!
- Salary - £33,000 to £42,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position.
- Shifts – Monday to Friday (Plus Participation in On-Call Rota)
- Area – Grantham, Lincolnshire
- To oversee the financial budgets and staffing of the home.
- To manage all aspects of the home and to ensure that all relevant governing and local regulations and policies are always adhered to.
- Ensure that the service users are always treated with the utmost dignity, respect, and safety.
- Oversee staff members induction, training, and development under your management. Also be available for the support of your team members.
- Provide a supportive and developmental environment for the service users to live and thrive as independently as possible.
- You will be managing a team of up to 10 staff members, supporting up to 4 service users.
- Promote the values and standards of the service provider.
- Ensure continuous development of the care approach towards the service users, by ensuring all team members receive training and are aware of the changing needs of the service users.
- Working closely with the senior management of the company to ensure that your home goes over and above the standards expected.
- You will need to have a strong record of achievement, along with previous experience of being a registered manager with a strong backing of Ofsted previous inspections.
- This role requires a minimum of a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Residential Child Care or be working towards completion of this qualification (If working towards Level 5, you must hold the preceding NVQ qualifications).
- You will be required to have good IT skills and be computer literate, with good literacy, numeracy, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You will need to a have a strong desire to succeed, and to provide the highest level of care at any time to the service users, ensuring that you always cater to their diverse individual needs.
- Strong working knowledge of the Children’s Homes regulations, health and safety legislation, COSHH, and other relevant legislation.
- Experience working with child service users, supporting them with learning disabilities.
- A full UK driver’s license is essential.
- Competitive Salary of £33,000 to £42,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Long term employment with a company that invests in their employees.
- Competitive holiday entitlement of 25 + 8
- Fully funded DBS check at time of appointment.
- Following successful appointment, relevant training and courses will be provided for advancement.
- Private medical insurance.
The position of Registered Home Manager is a very rewarding position where you will be making a difference to the quality of life for the service users on a daily basis. If you feel you are right for the position and are happy to travel to the Grantham, Lincolnshire area or want any further details, please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Haselgrove at our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.