***Do you want to join a successful, well established, growing, fun team?***
Based in Southend on Sea, Essex, we specialise in Health and Social Care Temporary Recruitment and are on a hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Recruitment Administrator. We are looking for a dedicated and focused candidate than enjoys building relationships with candidates, takes pride in their work and understands the Health and Social Care industry.
• previous experience in a similar role recruiting Support Workers, Care Assistants and Registered Nurses
• very good customer service skills and attention to details
• experience in boolean search strings
• experience in writing adverts
You will be expected to:
• be in charge of candidate journey, from application to being signed off as compliant
• check right to work
• check qualifications and perform PIN checks
• hold interviews and attend job fairs
• support the candidates through their registration
• book and coordinate training
• support candidates with DBS applications
The Recruitment Administrator role is offered on permanent basis and will be based in our office in central Southend. The working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm and the company offers a range of benefits like discounts for major stores, 25 days annual leave plus an extra day off on your birthday, regular incentives and real career progression opportunities!
If you are looking for a new challenge, please apply today! If you would like a confidential chat, please call Ana at gap healthcare Southend.