Gap Healthcare are looking for Nurses in the Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft areas.
These residential services provide nursing care for the elderly and those with dementia.
The benefits of being a temp Nurse with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Your duties would include;
- Provide personal care to residents with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities, as and when required
- Assist with the cleaning of the home - turning down of beds, laundry etc
- Getting to know the residents and providing them with emotional support and care, which contributes to their wellbeing
- Safe administration of medication
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Help to create individual care plans and monitor residents
If you have a year of UK experience as a nurse and have worked / would like to work within a similar environment, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.