Deputy Manager – Nursing Home
Are you a motivational leader within the adult’s services sector that strives for excellence and aspires to help adults achieve the best they can? An exciting opportunity has just become available and will not be around for long! Look no further for your next exciting venture.
Gap healthcare is recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a residential home situated near to Wolverhampton in the county of West Midlands. My client is well established and is a leading provider of adult’s services across the UK.
- Salary – up to £39 520 per year / £19 per hour (Depends on experience)
- Hours – 40 hours will be inclusive of shifts
- Area – Wolverhampton in the county of West Midlands
Responsibilities – Deputy Manager
- To be a member of the Senior Management Team and deputise for the Home Manger in their absence with regard to their overall responsibilities.
- To offer formal Supervision to members of the staff team as delineated in the Staff Support and Development Programme.
- Willing to work on the floor alongside staff.
- Able to complete supervisions with staff.
- Complete in-house and regulatory documentation to a high standard.
- Deputy Managers will hold a responsibility for the following specific duties held in rotation within the group: the general organisation and operation of the home on set designated shift times.
- Hold operational responsibility for a specific management aspect of the home (e.g. recreation programmes, administration of medication, etc).
- Knowledge of CQC and inspections.
- Completion of assessments for new residents.
Skills required – Deputy Manager
- Experience within a similar service is required due to having a working knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Have experience in supporting adults with emotional and behavioural needs.
- The passion and desire to motivate staff and service users to achieve their full potential.
- Preferred, commuting distance from Wolverhampton in the county of West Midlands
- Competitive salary’s – £39 520 depending on experience
- Financial support with DBS costs
- 2nd Uniform paid for
- Continuous training
- Realistic development
- Free onsite car park
- Company pension scheme
The position of Deputy Manager is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for residents on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Gergana Atanasova at Peterborough Office phone number 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.Atanasova@gap-healthcare.com for a confidential chat. Please note that the service is situated near to Wolverhampton in the county of West Midlands.