gap healthcare is currently looking for Community Care Workers to support adults with learning disabilities within their own homes in Maldon, Essex.
You will be required to assist with personal care, medication, cooking/cleaning and out on appointments when required. Full time and part time hours are available.
Benefits of being a temporary worker with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience within a similar environment, please apply today or call gap healthcare Southend and speak to Taylor