Clinical Lead – Residential
Are you a Clinical lead looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
If so, an exciting position has just become available for a Clinical lead you will direct all aspects in the day-to-day running of the home. As a Clinical Lead that will mean making sure the level of clinical care, we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues. The service is located in Boston, Lincolnshire.
• Salary - £41 600 per year or £20 per hour
• Location - Boston, Lincolnshire
• Hours per week- 40hrs
• Shifts – Monday to Friday
Key Duties of Clinical Lead – Residential
- Reporting to the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager.
- To deliver excellence in the strategic and day to day operational management.
- To be responsible for the clinical operation of the unit, taking full accountability.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the company.
- To provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC and clinical governance.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day Clinical Governance and Clinical Risk Management of the Unit.
Skills Required for Clinical Lead – Residential
- You’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with current NMC registration.
- Mentoring or supervision qualification.
- Previous experience of working within a nursing home setting is essential and evidence of continual professional development is also required.
- Experience in helping residents with different health needs is important
- Successful track record of managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments.
- Supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
- You’ll be compassionate, resilient, and determined to deliver quality care in our engaging and energetic environment.
- You must be flexible.
We offer for Clinical Lead – Residential
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates.
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Tailored induction & ongoing training & development.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme.
- Happy working environment in purpose-built homes.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people they support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Gergana Atanasova on 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.Atanasova@gap-healthcare.com at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note that the service is situated near to Boston, Lincolnshire.