Team Coordinator - LD
Are you an experienced Team Coordinator with experience of running a team of support workers supporting service users with Learning Disabilities?
If that describes you, I am currently recruiting for a caring and compassionate Team Coordinator to join my friendly and passionate client, based in the Trowbridge, Wiltshire area, supporting service users with Learning Disabilities.
My client is looking for an individual that will lead by example, promoting best practices and ensuring a high-quality person-centred approach to care is always applied. In return they will invest in your professional growth and development, through means of paid training, exciting progression opportunities and funding towards completion of NVQ’s.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading a team and will be passionate about care always ensuring that the service users are at the forefront of everything you do in your professional life.
- Salary – £23,807 p.a.
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – 39 Hours Per Week, this role is shift work meaning that it can include days, nights, evenings, and early mornings.
- Area – Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Leading by example promoting best practices and ensuring a high-quality person-centred approach to care is always applied.
- Encourage effective communication throughout the entire care teams of the services you support, with an open and honest approach to allow for any issues to be resolved quickly and to ensure that the whole team have a full picture of what is occurring within the service.
- Create and enforce staff rotas as per pre-set daily staffing level requirements in a timely effective and fair process, ensuring that staff training, and key skills are considered against requirements.
- Promoting a caring and supportive environment for the service users ensuring that they are always at the forefront of the team’s minds and that they all receive a bespoke person-centred care approach in accordance with their care plans.
- Work with the management team to onboard and train any new employees, being able to take lead in explaining new team members duties and monitoring that they are fulfilling duties required.
- Creating individual care plans for the service users and ensuring that they are kept up to date with any changes / developments.
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals such as Doctors, Specialists, etc.
- Either hold or be willing to complete an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Adults).
- It is essential that you hold a full UK driver’s license.
- Have experience of working in a team coordinator / equivalent role within the health and social care industry.
- You will have a strong record of achievement and a secure knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you will be interacting with people every day – whether it be service users, staff members of senior management, effective communication is vital for success.
- Aptitude to ensure that at all times the service fits into the framework of both internal and external policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of relevant Data Protection, GDPR, CQC policies, Legal and Local governing rules and requirements within the health and social care industry.
- It is vital that you have an unbiased approach to your work and are a compassionate individual as you will be the first port of call for the staff within the services you support.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills are essential as you will be using them daily whether it be creating, rotas, care plans, days out and more!
- You must have experience of supervising and leading a team.
- Competitive salary of up to £23,807 p.a.
- Long term employment with a company that truly values it employees.
- Fully funded enhanced DBS check at time of appointment.
- Internal and external training provided to support your professional growth and development.
- Career development for those that want to climb the management hierarchy.
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Funding towards completing required NVQ’s in both this role and as your career progresses.
The position of Team Coordinator is an excellent position where you will be making a difference to the lives of the service users every day you go to work! This role is highly rewarding and is an excellent opportunity for a caring and compassionate individual to join my well-established client that will invest in your future within the health and social are industry. If you think you are right for the position and are able to travel to the Trowbridge, Wiltshire area please apply within, if you would like any further details please get in contact with Joseph Haselgrove in our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.