Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who care for older people with dementia and associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent Healthcare Assistants in Southend on Sea for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with personal care, independence skills development, support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
Benefits of being a temporary Care Assistant with gap healthcare:
***Retention bonus scheme of £200 for all new staff that join us and start work between 18/10/2022 with last available start date being 25/03/2022***
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Care Assistant within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of elderly people with dementia, associated complex needs and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend and speak with Carla - 01702987908