£11 to £12ph
gap healthcare are recruiting temporary and permanent care assistants for full time and part time hours to work directly in services within Norwich and surrounding areas.
We have ample work opportunities with diverse shift patterns available including days and nights.
In addition to the above roles we are also recruiting nurses and support workers to work across various services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services.
Benefits of being a temporary Care Assistant with gap healthcare
• Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
• Free ongoing training
• Full time or part time hours to suit
• Temp of the month reward scheme
• Support from out of hours service
• Access to permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
• Paid annual leave and pension contribution
• Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a care assistant within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!