£11 - £12ph
gap healthcare are recruiting temporary and permanent Care Assistant for full time and part time hours to work within Southend on Sea, small care home with 29 residents living with dementia, epilepsy and stroke.
We have ample work opportunities with as variety of shifts available including days and nights.
In addition to the above roles we are also recruiting support workers and nurses to work across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Learning disability services.
Benefits of being a temporary Care Assistant with gap healthcare
£200 bonus offered to qualifying candidates who start work with us between now and end of March 2022! Terms and conditions apply
• Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
• Free ongoing training
• Full time or part time hours to suit
• Temp of the month reward scheme
• Support from out of hours service
• Access to permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
• Paid annual leave and pension contribution
• Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Care Assistant within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!