£10ph Mon - Friday £11ph Weekend Bank Holidays £14ph
Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who care for older people with associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent Health Care Assistant in the Bungay/Norwich area for full time and part time hours, long days & nights available.
If successful, you will be working shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with personal care, independence skills development, support to identify.
***Retention bonus scheme of £200 for all new staff that join us and start work between 18/10/2022 with last available start date being 25/03/2022***
Benefits of being a temporary Health Care Assistant with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Health Care Assistant within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of elderly people with dementia, associated complex needs and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend and speak with Carla - 01702987908