Administrator (Domiciliary Care)
Are you an enthusiastic and determined administrator currently seeking a new opportunity based within the Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire area?
If that sounds like you, my client is looking for an administrator who will assist the team in their domically care office based in Middlesbrough, as well as supporting their day service provision in the Stockton area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the teams within the care provisions you work within, you will often be the first point of contact for the company and will handle tasks such as maintaining records for the service users, answering queries and taking bookings.
My client is a health and social care charity based within the North East of England, known for their specialist support tailored to their service users with Autism and Learning Disabilities they have an excellent name in the industry, with a reputation for providing outstanding levels of care in a person centred and individualised way.
- Salary – £18,564 p/a (£9.52 p/h)
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position (37.5hrs per week)
- Shifts – Monday to Friday (08:30 to 16:30)
- Area – Middleborough, North Yorkshire (With occasional travel to Stockton and Sunderland)
- Being the first of contact for clients and prospects when contacting the office.
- Maintaining records of service users, ensuring they remain accurate, up to date and relevant.
- Working in line with relevant legislations such as the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Answering queries coming into the domiciliary care branch.
- Taking care bookings and arranging for support workers to cover calls.
- You will be required to travel to the head office (Local), and a local day service so it is essential you hold a full UK Driver’s License and own a car.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be using computer systems everyday and so it is essential you are competent in the use of computers, and have an understanding of, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To be successful it is vital you hold excellent time management skills to arrange your day, and to be a self-starter.
- Working in a domiciliary care setting requires you to be flexible and be able to think on your feet as service needs change.
- Long term employment with a company that has an excellent reputation in its industry.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolled onto a competitive company pension scheme.
- 6 Weeks of paid holiday (initially) – rising to 8 with length of service.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Free meals and drinks whilst on shift.
- Continual training (both provided internally and externally).
- Exciting career development and progression opportunities.
This position of Administrator (Domiciliary Care) is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to either start their career or grow upon previous! If you feel you are right for the position, please apply within or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with Joseph Haselgrove in our Peterborough branch for a confidential chat.