Nights Support Worker – Part Time
We have just an exciting opportunity come available for a keen and motivated Nights Support Worker to join our well-established client based in the Reydon, East Suffolk area. As a Support Worker, you will play a key role in supporting an individual with Learning Disabilities on a one-to-one basis.
Supporting an individual on a one-to-one basis will allow you to develop an excellent constructive and friendly relationship, as you will be supporting all aspects of the male service users. The rewards of this position are incomparable to any other position as you will be making a difference to someone’s life every single day!
Our client is recruiting due to rapid continued growth and are looking for keen individuals that will uphold their high standards of care and service and take pride in helping adults to achieve their full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you to make a difference to people’s lives every day!
- Salary - £8,339.76
- Hours of Work – Part Time Permanent Position.
- Shifts – 07:00AM to 09:00AM in the morning, and 17:00PM to 22:30PM in the afternoon (with sleep in to follow) – Rotating Shifts (3 shifts one week, 2 the next)
- Area – Reydon, East Suffolk
Responsibilities of Nights Support Worker
- Assisting with the practical tasks related to the care of the service users, such as cooking cleaning, and general maintenance.
- Establishing a constructive and energetic relationship with the male service user, ensuring they are always treated with the highest level of respect and dignity.
- Meeting the physical, emotional, and cultural needs of the service user.
- Continually maintaining clear, accurate and up to date records of the service users care plan and records.
- Ensuring that the needs of the male service user are always being met by way of regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their care needs.
- Regular Sleep in, to ensure that the service users remain safe and have a point of contact should any situations arise during the night.
Skills Required of Nights Support Worker
- A genuine interest and passion for support work, taking pride in the service you provide and the affect you have on other’s lives.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are imperative as you will be responsible for strong and accurate record keeping.
- You will be using computer systems, and therefore basic IT skills and computer literacy are essential.
- Either reside in or can travel to Reydon, East Suffolk.
Benefits of Nights Support Worker
- A competitive salary – £8,339.76
- In depth training and development is available with time planned out of your rota to allow you to attend.
- 28 days Annual Leave.
- Paid for Care Certificates and other professional qualifications.
- 25% bank holiday enhancement.
- Enrolled into Pension scheme.
- For those that want to grow and develop, exciting career progression opportunities are always available.
- Fully funded DBS check at time of appointment.
- Double time on Xmas day, boxing day and New Year’s Day
The position of Nights Support Worker (Part Time) is an incredibly rewarding position where you make a difference every day you go to work. If you feel you are right for the position and can travel to Reydon, East Suffolk or want any further details, please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Haselgrove at our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your