Registered Home Manager – Mental Health
Are you an established leader with a proven track record of success, who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life?
If so, an exciting position has just become available for a Registered Home Manager based in Bideford, North Devon to join our well-established client – you will be working within a 22-bed service supporting service users with mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
My client has achieved a good rating from the CQC across all their services and are looking for a Registered Home Manager that will uphold their high standards of care and maintain their companies core values to care.
- Salary - £36,000 to £38,000 (Dependant on experience) plus sliding scale up to £45,000 (after probation)
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position.
- Shifts – 40hrs per week, 09:00AM to 17:30PM
- Area – Bideford, North Devon
Responsibilities of Registered Home Manager – Mental Health
- To oversee the financial budgets and staffing of your home.
- To manage all aspects of the home and to ensure that CQC regulations and policies are always adhered to.
- Ensure that the service users are always treated with the utmost dignity, respect, and safety.
- Oversee staff members induction, training, and development under your management. Also be available for the support of your team members.
- Provide a supportive and developmental environment for the service users to live and thrive as independently as possible.
- You will be managing a team of 20+ staff, servicing up to 22 service users.
- Promote the values and standards of the service provider.
- Ensure continuous development of the care approach towards the service users, by ensuring all team members receive training and are aware of the changing needs of the service users.
Skills Required of Registered Home Manager – Mental Health
- You will need to have a strong record of achievement, along with previous experience of being a registered manager with a strong backing of CQC ratings within the care industry.
- This role requires a minimum of an NVQ Level 5 qualification in health and social care or be working towards completion of this qualification (If working towards Level 5, you must hold the preceding NVQ qualifications).
- You will be required to have good IT skills and be computer literate, with good literacy, numeracy, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You will need to a have a strong desire to succeed, and to provide the highest level of care at any time to the service users, ensuring that you always cater to their diverse individual needs.
- Experience working with service users that have mental health conditions, and experience challenging behaviours is a must.
- A valid UK drivers license is essential.
Benefits of Registered Home Manager – Mental Health
- Competitive Salary of £36,000 to £38,000 (Depending on experience) plus sliding scale up to £45,000 (after probation).
- Enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Long term employment.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Fully funded DBS check at time of appointment.
- Following successful appointment, relevant training and courses will be provided for advancement.
The position of Registered Home Manager – Mental Health, is a very rewarding position where you will be making a difference to the quality of life for the service users on a daily basis. If you feel you are right for the position and are happy to travel to Bideford, North Devon or want any further details, please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Haselgrove at our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your