gap healthcare are currently seeking passionate and experienced PMVA trained Mental Health Support Workers to join their team within a specialist low secure forensic service for men who are over the age of 50 in Romford on a temporary basis.
On going block bookings available, as well as ad hoc work
Candidate must have:
- PMVA Training or equivalent
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- DBS (in date or registered on the update service)- or willing to apply for a new one
- In date training certificates- online training is also provided if needed
- At least 6 months' experience within the UK
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Full time and part time hours to suit
• A range of shifts including weekends and night shifts
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory training provided
Due to social distancing we will have100% remote registrations. If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your