Residential Support Worker (Nights) - Children's Services
We have just had an exciting opportunity come available for a keen and motivated Residential Support Worker on nights at a well-established client based in the Swinderby, Lincolnshire area. As a Nights Residential Support Worker, you will be supporting young persons with complex needs, assisting those with behavioural, emotional and learning difficulties.
This will be a challenging role; however, the rewards of this position are incomparable to other positions as you will be making a difference every single day, supporting young persons during their most influential part of their lives!
Our client is recruiting due to rapid continued growth and are looking for someone that will uphold their high standards of care and service and take pride in helping young persons to achieve their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you can make a difference to people's lives daily!
• Salary - £19,873.55.
• Hours of Work - Full Time Permanent Position.
• Shifts - Nightshift (20:00PM to 08:00AM) Rotating Shift (Working 5 Shifts One Week, then 2 Shifts the Next).
• Area - Swinderby, Lincolnshire.
Responsibilities of Residential Support Worker (Nights) - Children's Services
• Collaborating and working with all levels of the support staff team, to always protect and safeguard the young people.
• Participating in a range of fun and exciting recreational events both held within the home and the wider local Swinderby, Lincolnshire community.
• Assisting with tasks related to the care service you will be providing such as cooking, cleaning and more.
• Establishing constructive and energetic relationships with the young people; ensuring they are always treated with the upmost respect and dignity.
• Altering your approach to guarantee that you meet the physical, emotional, and cultural needs of the young people you will be supporting.
• Continually maintaining clear, accurate and up to date records of the young persons you will be working with.
Skills Required of Residential Support Worker (Nights) - Children's Services
• A genuine interest and passion for care work priding yourself on the service you provide in helping young persons to progress and develop.
• It is essential that you are a team player as you will be working closely with all levels of the support team to provide the best care possible.
• There can be times when the position can be very challenging, and so resilience is an essential skill - However the team are always there to help and work together.
• Excellent written and verbal skills are imperative as you will be responsible for strong and accurate record keeping.
• You will be using computer systems, and therefore basic IT skills and computer literacy are essential.
• Either hold a Level 3 Diploma in Young Peoples Workforce (or equivalent) or be willing to undertake this training should you be successful.
• Either reside in or can travel to Swinderby, Lincolnshire.
Benefits of Residential Support Worker (Nights) - Children's Services
• A competitive starting salary - 19,873.55.
• The ability to make a massive difference in young person's lives every day!
• In depth and comprehensive training.
• Enrolled into a Pension scheme.
• Free on-site parking.
• For those that want to grow and develop, exciting career progression opportunities are always available.
• Fully funded enhanced DBS check at time of appointment.
• Life Assurance.
The position of Residential Support Worker (Nights) - Children's Services, is an incredibly rewarding position where you make a difference every day you go to work. If you feel you are right for the position and can travel to Swinderby, Lincolnshire or want any further details, please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Haselgrove at our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your