Due to my clients continued organisational growth and development opportunities for our current staff, we are recruiting for Support Workers to join our clients team.
About the position:
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting young adults with complex needs. We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individual Support Worker who can offer complete commitment to supporting our young adults to fulfil their potential. As a Support Worker this is a challenging role, but with huge rewards.
What will you be doing:
• Working with the staff team across all levels to safeguard our young adults at all times.
• Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
• Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
• Creating positive relationships with the young adults, maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
• Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of the young adults.
• Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
• Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
• Actively contributing to the development of the team.
About The Candidate
What experience and qualifications do you need:
• A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
• A strong team player
• Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
What will you get in return:
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
• Life Assurance
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
• A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
• Fully funded DBS checks
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your