Our client supports children between the ages of 12 and 18 with complex behavioural needs.
A variety of shifts are available including Lates, Earlies, Wake in Nights and Sleep in's
Benefits of working for us include
- Weekly pay
- Paid annual leave
- 24/7 support from our On Call team
- Free mandatory training and uniform (if needed)
Candidates must have the following
- Minimum 1 years experience working within a children's residential service
- Experience and skills in child protection and safeguarding
- Good Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Effective communication skills
If you believe you meet the criteria for this role please apply now or call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Carmen
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your