As a Childrens Support worker you will be supporting children aged between 14-16 years old with challenging behaviour. You will be contributing to the physical, social and emotional wellbeing to provide a safe space for the children.
The successful applicant will need to have;
- RTW Documents & a full, clean DBS
- At least 6 months experience within this role or a similar one
- A positive, can do, attitude to ensure you are a good role model to encourage self esteem and essential life skills
In return we are happy to offer the below benefits;
Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay £10.50
3. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
4. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
Please call the Healthcare team 01733606220 and speak to Katherine to apply!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your