Carer - Witham
gap healthcare are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Care Assistants to join their team supporting the elderly in Witham on a temporary basis.
Candidates MUST have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• In date training certificates
• At least 6 months' experience within the UK
• Full UK driving license
• Weekly pay
• Full time hours to suit
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory & Online training provided
• Working for a reputable company
Due to social distancing we will have100% remote registrations. If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your