Healthcare Assistant - Wymondham
gap healthcare are seeking experienced Care Staff to support with a 24/7 1:1 care package, for a home based in Wymondham, Norfolk.
The service is a large period building, set in the beautiful town of Wymondham. The home is easily accessible and has free on-site parking. The residents range from the elderly to dementia. The service is still a home and thus the successful applicant must be compassionate, caring and have a strong work ethic.
Your job role will include:
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads).
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Building a positive relationship with residents in order to combat loneliness and isolation.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary. Don't forget they like to visit!
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS
- In date training certificates (we provide FREE re-fresher training)
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Experience of Medication Administration would be advantageous but not essential
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Pay: £8.75ph - £13.00ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your