Carer - Ipswich
gap healthcare are heavily recruiting for Carers' in the Ipswich area of Suffolk, for assignments in a local Nursing Home. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious care providers in the UK!
The home is spacious, puprose-built and easily accessible by public transport. They hold a CQC 'Good' rating and have many 5 star reviews on carehome.co.uk
You can choose from either day or night shifts and can pick up either full-time or part-time hours to suit you.
Day shifts 07:00-19:00
Night shifts 19:00-07:00
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of care possible
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care this must be carried out in a manner which affords residents with dignity, respect and privacy
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident and the smooth running of the home
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary
- To observe and check on residents regularly to ensure they are present, safe and comfortable
- To adhere to company policies and procedures in line with current standards and regulations
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- Proof of Right To Work within the UK
- Previous experience as either a Carer or Healthcare Assistant
- A passion to provide care to those who cannot always care for themselves
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Pay: £9.00ph - £13.00ph (LTD Companies welcome!)
Benefits: Free re-fresher training, free uniform, pension scheme, paid annual leave, 24/7 out-of-hours support and many more
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at gap healthcare for more information on 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your