Healthcare Assistant - Woodbridge
gap healthcare are seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Healthcare Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Our prestigious client is located in Woodbridge and easily commutable from Kesgrave, Ipswich, Sutton, Saxmundham and other surrounding villages. The home holds a CQC rating of 'Good'. You will be caring and attending to residents with dementia, pallative and rehabiliation needs.
We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals, who will be able to deliver the high standard of care that is not only expected by gap healthcare but the residents' families.
Care is provided around the clock and so there is a position available on days and another on nights.
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as assiting them with their personal care (which includes but is not limited to; cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing and changing of continence pads)
- Safe administration of medication
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans (these need to be regularly assesed in order to provide continually exceptional care)
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care and combatt loneliness
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates (gap healthcare provide FREE re-fresher training!)
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Previous experience as either a Carer, Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker
- A driving licence would be advantageous but is not essential
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role**
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
Pay: £9.00ph - £13.00ph
Shifts: Days 08:00-20:00 & Nights 20:00-08:00
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, help us make a difference to someone`s life today and apply online or call Rosie at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your