Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you think you have the skills to make a difference to people's lives? Are you looking for flexible hours and brilliant pay rates? If you can answer yes, please read below:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse in the Attleborough area, on a full-time, temporary basis at a newly reopened hospital catering for acute adults of working age suffering from a mental illness.
Both day and night shifts are available with the benefit of block-bookings and ad-hoc shifts also available.
Main duties will include:
• Work within the guidance of NMC Code of Conduct at all times and have an awareness of guidance and legislation such as CQC standards, MHA, MCA.
• Being part of the admission process when admitting new service users onto the unit.
• Being part of the care plan process by building a good, therapeutic relationship with service users to be able to create and adapt care plans.
• Safe administration of medication and being able to monitor side effects.
• Nursing assessments.
• Working in collaboration with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT)
• Supporting and encouraging service users to attend their meetings such as ward rounds, tribunals or CPA's.
• Promoting and demonstrating ethical practice.
• Documenting care notes
• Hand-over to the next team
• Maintain current knowledge of practices and policies and undertake role-specific training as and when required.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Pension scheme
• Free refresher training
• Free uniform (if required)
• Flexible shifts to work about your personal commitments
• Appropriate Mental Health Nursing Qualification
• NMC Statement of Entry
• Right to work in the UK
• In date DBS (preferably on the update service)
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and develop your skills
• Ability to work well within a team, working towards the same goal
If you feel you're a good fit for this job, we would love to have you join the gap healthcare team today!
Please give Bailey Drew a call on 01603 917922.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your