Healthcare Assistant - Dereham
gap healthcare are recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to undertake agency shifts at a Care Home located on the outskirts of Dereham, Norfolk.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to pick up extra hours around childcare, school times, etc...
Various shifts available:
07:00-14:00 // 14:00-20:00 // 07:00-20:00 // 20:00-07:00 - WEEKEND WORK AVAILABLE!
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents and their interests
- Supporting the residents with personal care, including but not limited to, washing, dressing, feeding, cleaning...
- Joining in with activities around the home, such as bingo, puzzles, crafts and music
- Helping the family to adjust and assist them where necessary
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
** Your main role will be providing the best quality of care for residents, whilst promoting dignity, respect and independence in a safe manner **
What you must have:
- Previous experience within the healthcare sector (HCA, Carer, Support Worker)
- A kind and caring nature
- Willingness to get stuck in and go the extra mile
- A driving licence would be advantageous due to the location of the service
- Current, enhanced DBS
Refresher training will be provided at no cost.
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Pay: £8.75ph - £12.00ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Block-Bookings, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your