gap healthcare is currently working with a local social care provider with an excellent reputation on the market and Good CQC report. We are supporting them in finding Young People Support Workers on a temporary to permanent basis, starting ASAP through the agency with the view to become permanent.
Our client has supported living services across the Southend area and you will be expected to work across two different homes that are in close proximity. The client supports young people with learning disabilities/ autism to become as independent as possible and integrate within the local community by supporting them to access education, manage their finances and access leisure activities.
Requirements for this role are:
- Experience working is a similar setting
- Available for full time work which will include weekends and sleep in's
- Flexible with the hours you can work- you will need to be available for a mixture of earlies/ lates a rota basis - 40 hours a week + some sleep ins
- Excellent level of English, literacy and numeracy
- Driver- not essential but desirable
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or above would be an advantage
If you have any questions about this role, call Carmen at gap healthcare in Southend, or apply today!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your