Support worker - Norwich City Centre - 18:00-22:00
gap healthcare are recruiting experienced Support Workers on behalf of their client based in Norwich City Centre. This family- run Residential Service is looking for kind and passionate staff to undertake day shifts on a regular, part-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a small and friendly team and those who are seeking flexible working hours to work around prior commitments.
You will be caring and attending to service users with a range of Learning Disabilities. The successful applicant will be promoting the service users independence and enabling them to lead a dignified and fulfilling life. They will be professional, dedicated and enthusiastic and will be able to deliver the high standard of care that is not only expected by gap healthcare but the residents' families.
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assisting them with their personal care (which includes but is not limited to; cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing and changing of continence pads).
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Experience as either a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant
Contract: Temporary, Part-Time
Pay: £8.75-£12.00 ph
Shift: Days 18:00-22:00
So if you are passionate about care, looking for a new role and interested, please apply online or call Rosie at gap healthcare on 01603 917922.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your