We are recruiting in Driffield reliable and very committed Nurses who have a proactive approach to work with a passion for working in the care sector.
Temporary and Permanent positions available
We will be happy to fit in around your existing commitments on a weekly basis. We will simply ask for reliability from our candidates to provide a great service to all our clients.
Our professional and friendly team always ensures our staff is working in a setting which will suit their experience and skills.
Immediate starts available!
We offer great benefits all year round;
- A dedicated sales team to promote your skills and experience to get you lots of varied assignments and a choice of clients to work for.
- Weekly pay
- Long/short shifts available
- Day or night shifts
- Holiday pay accrued as you work
- Experience in different care environments
- On call support
- Free training and uniforms
- 6 months experience working within the Industry
- Practical training in basic life support and manual handling (Preferable - training can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check
- Full driving licence (preferable not necessary)
Get in touch today to arrange your local interview.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your