gap healthcare is currently recruiting Health Care Assistants (HCA) to join our ever-expanding team in the Cambridge area. Due to a very high volume of demand, we are constantly recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting residents within residential and nursing homes in various locations.
We are interested in speaking with applicants who meet the following criteria:
* Have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in a healthcare or mental healthcare setting
* Possess a genuinely caring and compassionate approach to vulnerable people
* Are available for work immediately
* Can provide details for references covering their last two years employment/academic history, with at least one excellent reference from a healthcare provider
• Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings
• Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
• Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
• Promote best practices as a Healthcare Assistant in health and safety, and security
• Assist in maintaining and developing services
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Promote residents' equality, diversity and rights
• Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay
3. Flexible working hours to fit around your availability
4. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
5. Free Uniform
6. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
7. Holiday pay
If you have experience in the care field and are looking for a new, varied and flexible role, that is both challenging and rewarding please apply.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your