Healthcare Assistan t- Agency Worker
gap healthcare are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Healthcare Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home located in Norwich, Norfolk.
The service is a beautiful, period building with extensive grounds in a still accessible location. The residents range from elderly to dementia. The service is still a home and thus the successful applicant must be compassionate, caring and have a strong work ethic.
You will be assisting the service through the busy New Year period, when lots of family and friends come to visit.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn some extra cash in the New Year.
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of car possible.
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads, etc).
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Bulk Bookings, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
At gap healthcare we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
GAP HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call gap healthcare Norwich on either 01603 917922 or
bring all relevant documents to:
Queen Street, Old Bank of England Court, Norwich, NR2 4SX
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your