Support Worker - Young Adults
gap healthcare are recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has just come up in Chelmsford, Essex for an experienced Support Worker!
This role entails working with teenagers with challenging behaviours, and so we are looking for Support Workers who are not only motivated and committed, but who also have a calm approach and can react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult/challenging behaviours in a positive way.
You must understand the importance of lone working in order to provide the highest standard of support and care possible. If you are passionate, caring and a hard worker then you could be a great fit for our team!
Shifts: Typical hours are 09:00-09:00, with a sleep in from 23:00-08:00. These hours can vary and not all shifts will require a sleep in. Both full-time and part-time positions are currently available!
What the role entails:
- Promote independent living and encourage the young people to make their own informed decisions
- Support and guide where necessary; encouraging education, training and employment opportunities
- Help the young people to develop life skills, including house-keeping, finances and leading a healthy lifestyle
- Working 1-1 with the young people in order to build up a strong relationship with them
- Organising social events/days out aimed at developing young people's social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation.
gap healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference.
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Pay: £8.50ph - £10.50ph
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- An Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS
- In Date Trainings Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
Please contact Rosie on: 01603 917 922 to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your