Gap healthcare are is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate support workers to work full-time or part-time hours in a support living service around Dereham, Norfolk.
Our client is set in a rural background with extensive grounds, yet has a modern and fresh feel. You will be caring and attending to service users with Learning Disabilities. We are looking for a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic support worker, who will be able to deliver a high standard of care.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- An up-to-date DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- Completed Manual Handling Training
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assisting them with their personal care (which includes but is not limited to; cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing and changing of continence pads).
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to implement individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, 24/7 support and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, help us make a difference to somebodies life, apply online or call the team at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
Or, bring all relevant documents to:
Queen Street, Old Bank of England Court, Norwich, NR2 4SX
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your